I’s baby’s time for a stroll with mom. Wait. Is mom ready with her grey nappy bag? It’s the one that ensures baby is dry, won’t go hungry, and won’t suffer discomfort. Without it, both baby and mommy are sure to get sore.
Once outside the home, every baby goes through the entire gamut of emotions – from agitation to enchantment triggered by the verdant colors of the outdoors, the smell of perfumes and people, the soothing fresh air. So, as you expect drama from the little one, expect fun and laughter, as well.
Every experience, funny or bewildering is processed. Between the wind and sunshine on one hand and the various shapes, colors, smells, and a load of sensory information on the other, there is more for the baby’s mind to digest as compared to when he is inside the home.
Studies reveal that outdoor experiences of a baby promote early language development. Additionally, the travel experience – where the baby stays awake longer and assumes various positions – improves his motor skills.
Researchers say that the outdoors make the young one curious and therefore more adept in reading skills and learning science in later years. But while in infancy, they say, “children compare and contrast objects as they explore their world.”
In no small way, the outdoor experience contributes to every baby’s physical and mental development and must be encouraged. What a let-down if a malfunctioning bag spoils the show!
Thoughtfulness in a Bag
The grey nappy bag is different because it is one of the best results of our passion for improvement.
It is spill-proof, totally waterproof. Don’t get fooled by its sleek and compact appearance: it is incredibly large inside with a spacious main compartment and insulated storage pockets for keeping the temperature of baby’s essentials, like milk, and water bottles. There are separate storage pockets for dripping wet clothes, diapers, or towels, too.
Everything is heavily padded. But that’s not all.
What is good about the grey nappy bag is the comfort and flexibility it affords the most demanding mom – or dad, for that matter. The grey nappy bag has lots of equally protected room for parents, too, like a laptop, smartphone, keys, and other knick-knacks so far.
Here is a list of things that must go into the grey nappy bag before stepping out of the house with baby:
• Diapers. single diaper for each two hours that the baby stays out. An extra diaper will not hurt.
• Wipes. Baby wipes, the multi-tasker of grey nappy bag essentials. Keep them moist in a artificial sandwich bag. They come handy for wipe baby’s bum and your hands, too.
• Baby balm/cream. The travel-sized tubes are practical.
• Small bare sacks. Use these for clothing and soiled diapers: if disposable,toss them out; if made of cloth, bring them home. Use them also for use pacifiers plus
• Pacifiers. If you utilize them, amass them in a spotless bag down with added bottle nipples to maintain everything clean.
• Burp cloth. Include as many as needed, then put in a few extra.
• Hand sanitizer. Remember that the outdoor environment is less sterile than the home. Use often.
• Food meant for baby. Whether it is infant formula that is in the bottle or pumped breast milk – or baby food -calculate the number of feedings needed and pack accordingly. • Toddlers require extra water.
• alter of clothes. You will never know when this will happen. Be prepared. Throw in two pairs of socks, as well.
• Hat. It does not matter if it is summer or winter, a baby or toddler needs protection from sun and chilly. • Sunscreen. intended for little ones six months or older, plunk a
sunscreen bottle or tube into the bag. Stay in the shade as often as you can though with the baby.
• Light blanket. Regardless of the season, a light blanket is for all time good to have. They’re as well useful to gloom baby from the sun.
Not only is the grey nappy bag a stylish handbag to have outdoors, but it also serves as an unobtrusive backpack for more hands-free action, what with its easily adjustable straps and soft lining. It can even be strapped and hang securely on baby’s stroller.
With the grey nappy bag, there’s nothing more fulfilling than to eat out, travel, and shop with the baby, comfortably, elegantly, wisely. Every time is guaranteed to be a great and pleasurable outdoor time for both baby and parent.
Believe it or not, children who find pleasure in the outdoors are less likely to be afflicted by illness. Exposure to the less-sterile outdoors actually boosts the baby’s immune system.
But the benefits of the outdoors are not reaped by the baby alone. Even adults get a good share of them. For example, one of the best cures for postpartum blues is to get outdoors to improve self-esteem and negative mood scales, like tension, anger, and depression. For parents, it’s unadulterated quality bonding time with the baby.
Designed & Engineered
The integrity of the grey nappy bag’s impressive structure is the result of years of careful planning and experimentation. That’s because we consistently fuss about quality.
We make sure that only the most durable and finest fabrics are used. We make sure that nothing leaks or tears. And we assure that everything stays that way with repeated rugged use until the baby is no longer a baby.
Nothing is good enough for us until it’s good enough for you and your baby. We listen intently to customers problems, wishes, and demands. We study every crying need. Through persistent exploration and learning, we have practically combined fashion with functionality, constantly coming up with new designs to and the situation of different people and different occasions of taking the baby out.
Whatever the season, these little strolls with the baby outside the house is good for him. It’s also good for parents. Do it as often as possible and always do it with your grey nappy bag.